We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit outreach ministry serving Forsyth County and the surrounding area since 1996.
Through compassionate care, education, support, and community, we provide support services to teens, women, couples and families who are facing an unplanned pregnancy.
We also offer hope and healing to those suffering from the heartbreak of a past abortion.
Acknowledging that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection, Whispering Hope offers compassion, hope and help for anyone vulnerable to abortion by presenting life-affirming alternatives and support and by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Building
To better reach the abortion minded woman we offer the following free services at Whispering Hope:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Limited Ultrasounds
- Education related to pregnancy options
- Doctor referrals for quality medical care
- Adoption referrals
- Post-abortion healing groups
- Sexual health information and fetal development education
- Mentoring and life coaching
- Childbirth/Parenting Classes
- Earn While you Learn Program
- Mommy Store
Our Staff, Board of Directors, and Volunteers have a passion for supporting women, couples, and families in making positive life choices for a hope-filled future.
Please call us at (770) 889-8302 with your questions or concerns and to visit our Center.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the authoritative, infallible, and inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, his substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and His personal, visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who comes forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ.
- We believe man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God. Through Adam’s transgressions and fall, sin came into the world.
- We believe that sin is the transgression of God’s law (1 John 3:4), as revealed by the Holy Spirit through His eternal Word. (Eph. 2:1-22; Romans 5:12; Romans 5:19; Romans 7:14-25)
- We believe salvation is the gift of God. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- We believe in the Great Commission, which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world and to disciple the nations.
- We believe in the personal, visible return of Christ to Earth, in the establishment of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the Body, in the final judgment and in eternal blessings of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
- We believe that God, as the Creator and upholder of all things, is the Lawgiver and Judge. Thus all men are accountable to God.
- We believe that every true believer in Christ must not yield themselves to sinful passions and instead must strive to pursue righteousness (Rom. 6:5-11; 2 Tim. 2:22), “so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God” (Col. 1:10).
- We believe that when we, as believers, fall short of this calling by yielding to sin, we have an advocate with the Father in Christ. (Romans 3:23; 1 John 2:1) Our only proper response at that time is to acknowledge our sin in humility and to repent, which includes turning from our sin and toward Christ. (2 Chron. 7:14; Acts 3:19) To instead justify such behavior or persist in it is continued rebellion and resisting the Holy Spirit. (Heb. 3:15; Acts 7:51)
- We believe that life begins at conception, that man is created in God’s image with an eternal soul, and that life must be protected and preserved.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
- We believe that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
- The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Whispering Hope’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Board of Directors is Whispering Hope’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.