Your gift helps to provide the resources a woman needs to choose life for her baby. Your support can mean the difference between life and death.
- $25 provides one week of the Hope Program for one mom and her baby
- $36 provides one box of medical grade pregnancy tests
- $50 provides an ultrasound for one mom
- $100 provides one month of the Hope Program for one mom and her baby
- $500 provides curriculum update for Hope Program
- $1200 provides one year of the Hope Program for one mom and her baby
- $2400 provides the entire Hope Program for one mom and her baby
Monthly donors provide essential funding for saving lives. As the only pregnancy center in Forsyth County, Whispering Hope depends upon recurring gifts to keep our doors open to those who need our life-affirming services and support.
DONATE ANOTHER WAY
Employer’s Matching Gift Program
Increase the potential of your contribution to Whispering Hope by utilizing your employer’s match of charitable giving. By directing those resources to Whispering Hope, your investment can make a greater impact for life.
Kroger Community Rewards
Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards® and earn rewards for Whispering Hope each time you shop and use your Plus Card! If you are not already a member please visit krogercommunityrewards.com to sign up. If you are already a member, just be sure to re-enroll for the current year and select Whispering Hope as your organization!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Whispering Hope Pregnancy Medical Clinic whenever you shop on Amazon Smile. Visit Amazon Smile at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/58-2223407
Mommy Store Donations
Moms and Dads earn “Baby Bucks” through their participation in the Hope Program. Baby Bucks are used to purchase needed items from the Mommy Store. Donate items such as:
- Baby Bottles
- Baby Food
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Wash, Shampoo, Lotion
- New or gently used maternity clothes
- New or gently used baby clothes (size 0-24 months)
- New or gently used stroller or baby furniture*
- New car seat*
*We cannot take drop side cribs, used crib mattresses, or used car seats.
Whispering Hope is a 501c3 non-profit ministry accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. We are affiliated with Care Net and Heartbeat International, pro-life organizations of Christians committed to providing compassionate care to women who are unprepared for pregnancy. Donations made to Whispering Hope are tax deductible as allowed by law.